FAQ (Technical Support, Orders, Billing):
#1. I have issues with my orders / downloads. What should I do?
Kindly follow the links below and the steps to retrieve your order:
1. Kindly check whether you have received a confirmation receipt upon your order. This receipt would have delivered to the email address you entered upon your purchased. This is important to access your purchase (Check also your junk email if necessary)
2. Kindly follow the links provided in the confirmation receipt to login into your membership sites, and access all your products (ebook, video, audio, bonus etc), as well as your download.
#2. Is hardcopy version of the book available?
Currently majority of the product is only available in ebook version, and it is printing friendly. Most of our customers would simply print them out and keep a hard copy version for themselves for future reference.
#3. Where do i put my mailing address for shipping?
In this case, all products are downloadable instantly and delivered electronically (ebook, video, audio, bonus etc). No physical mailing address is needed.
#4. Do I need special software or hardware to read eBooks/ eProducts?
All you need is your PC, laptop or hand held device and the free PDF Reader software, and it is compatible with Microsoft, Android, iPhone/iPad/iPod Touch. We will provide you with a link to download the appropriate Reader software free of charge when you make a purchase.
#5: Can I download eBooks onto my hand held device?
In most cases, yes in PDF format(Microsoft, Mac, Apple, Android). This does depend on which operating system your hand held device is running. Once the book is downloaded onto your device, you can read them offline anytime anywhere!
#6. Can I print and copy my eBooks/ eProducts?
Yes. Most of the ebook are in printing friendly format. Adobe format eBooks enable printing.
#7. Once I have purchased my eBooks/ eProducts, will it always be available?
Yes, once you have purchased the eBook/eProducts it is yours. The title is stored on your account and you can access it at any time by logging in with your username and password. Most formats allow you to download the title as many times as you like.
#8. How do I get help if I have a problem?
You will find vast amounts advice and troubleshooting information from the Clickbank vendor . If you are not able to find a solution to your problem in our Help pages, our friendly Support Staff are on hand to assist you and, will always try to respond to your request within 24 hours. If you are experiencing any difficulty at all start here.
#9. What are the benefits of reading eBooks/ eProducts?
- In most cases, eBooks are cheaper than paper books.
- Instantly available worldwide – just download the eBook instead of waiting for “snail mail” or local release.
- Full Text Search available – Search our entire database of eBooks for a specific phrase or keyword.
- Convenient – imagine loading several novels and a few magazines onto a portable reading device before you go on holiday.
- Quick to download – the average novel takes only 3-4 minutes.
- You can build a whole library of digital books.
- Users can do research and create or organize content.
- eBook reading software is free and easy to download from the internet.
#10. What currency are the prices available?
For the following territories, ebooks are priced in local currency.
- United Kingdom
- Euro Zone
- For all other territories ebooks are priced in US dollars.
#11. What is your refund policy?
Most of the products come with 30-60 days money back guarantee. However, refunds will be given at the discretion of the vendor to avoid abuse. You need to request refund directly from the vendor you purchase below:
#12. Can i make payment by Money Order or Cheque?
Currently we are not able to accept money order or cheque payment. The payment options are credits cards or paypals. Note that our payment is 100% secure, and we do not store your credit card information with us.
#13. Why don’t you supply a telephone number for support? Rather than submit a support ticket, why can’t I call you?
PeBible.org has thousands of customers a day from almost every country in the world. Although thankfully support is only required by the smallest fraction of our users, the support issues cover a wide range of subjects from DRM and licencing, sales and tax, browser issues, file issues, and device support for hundreds of different ebook readers.
As much as we would like to, it is impossible for us to supply phone support 24/7 that could cover all the needed expertise in all these areas. The support ticketing system is the most efficient way for us to track, manage, and answer your queries, that ensures you receive the help you require within a reasonable timeframe. We aim to answer all support queries within 24 hours.
If you need to submit a support ticket please do so here.